Friday, December 11, 2009

Present/Past Christmas Album









I signed up for a "Holidays in Hand "class to create a Christmas album at Jessica Pragues .This project is alot harder to do than I anticipated. I have so few past Christmas photos.Oh how I wish we had digital cameras back in the old days! I have lots of neat digi pics of the grandkids but I don't want to really scrap those cause they themselves & their mama's will do that. Not only do I have few pics of my own kids & practically none(literally) of my childhhod Christmas the pics I have are very poor quality.To make things worse I am bad at journaling but I guess that would be the main way to recapture my own past holiday time.

CLICK ON PIC TO SEE LARGER VERSION


Here are a few pages done.

1 comment:

Amberpony Creates said...

Love Your Christmas Memories Your Did A wonderful Job.
Ah Old Pictures scanned in will just help remember when. They don't have to be Perfect pictures to remind us of how it used to be. Enjoy Your Wonderful Album