Sunday, October 18, 2009

Littlespooky (Carmen of LightningBugCreations)


I joined her CT as a part timer! Carmen has been very kind to agree to my part time statis on her team & I am very grateful for that. It is alot of fun to be on a CT yet it is quite a committment too_ one I am not ready to do full time right now with the holidays coming up & all. But I will do my best as a part timer & hopefully it will work out.

Here is a LO I made with her kit_LittleSpooky's NewHalloweenKit available at StoneAccentsStudio.
I used lessons from my Oct.Premier ScrappersGuide membership:CornerPage curl & Creative Shape Designs by SusieRoberts & Faux Dodge & Burn by Linda Sattgast.
I have so few photos of my kids I could cry. I only have about 5 Halloween pics of them.Yet we went trick & treating every single year. It always was such an exciting time .
The black & white photo on the LO is a very bad photo to use on a LO but it is the only one I have of me with (at least one) of my kids at Halloween time & it brings back memories for me.And that is the whole purpose of digiscrapping isn't it? Preserve our memories.












1 comment:

Amberpony Creates said...

Very Nice Memory Page!
It is nice to see those photos that are important to us.