Well I have not applied to join another CT .I am rather enjoying the break from weekly LO deadlines & posting to 4 different sites every week. My goal now is to digiscrap my heritage photos & scan in photos of my kids & restore them. These photos were taken back in the 70's when the worse film every made in the history of film types was being sold--kodak daisy ?? film. The photos are all turning red etc.
Tomorrow I will have cataract surgery. The hardest part was arranging transportation to & from the eye center for two separate procedures ( they only do one eye at a time). I just hate to bother my kids cause Brent wil loss work time & Sally has 4 kids- the one year old & 3 year old doesn't make driving in very early am too easy.They both have been great about it. The part of doing only one eye at a time is in case it doesn't go well. That is a bit scary.Possible complications can be bleeding,infection, eyesight loss & even loss of eye!!! However the procedure is common with great results so I am keeping that my focus.
1 comment:
Well Look Who's Back LOL
Now that you will be seeing More Clearly I hope to see more posts. grin....
Oh that film and processing form the 70 & 80s does cause us strife! But the Great New software these days they are a Breeze to fix compared to trying to fix them in the 90's So Rejoice and enjoy your Walk Down Memory Lane!
Post a Comment