Monday, August 10, 2009

CountryGirl by Amberpony

Jessa & Brandi
went to a horse camp at Bunker Hills this summer.
They were in awe to be riding real horses & not just pony's
Seriously learning to ride properly.
They had to brush their horse, saddle it,walk ,stop, turn & trot






Amberpony over at StoneAccentsStudio has her first kit up in the store. It has two pony's in the kit that are absolutely adorable. I made two quickpages using her kit.If you would like them you can get them HERE.


4 comments:

Amberpony Creates said...

Wow Your Memory Pages are So Cute!!!!
What Great QPs Thank You For Playing with my kit

Modern-Day Ma said...

These are beautiful Joba! wonderful job with such a cute kit!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Uncategorized post on Aug. 11, 2009. Thanks again.

Jani said...

Very cute. Thanks for sharing