Saturday, January 31, 2009











Wow the months sure go fast.January flew by.Celebrated 3 birthdays this month.Saw Elmo stage show with grandaughters. It was so cold we froze just walking a little way to get in the arena. Struggling with weightwatchers. Too cold to go grocery shopping as often as needed to get healthy fruits & veggies. I haven't joined in on blogging a photo a day like so many are doing but I sure have been thinking about it. A great way to get a album of your life to pass onto future generations.




Here is my contribution to the Feb. blog party at Cottagescrapbooks. I used Demiurgia's kit...I Heart You. Hope you enjoy it & be sure to go to the rest of the sites on the blog roll for wonderful gifts by designers & members at the cottage. Here
February Blog Roll

Stellarific Creations:http://stellarificcreations.blogspot.comScrapbooking In Australia:http://scrapbookinginaustralia.blogspot.comCottage Scrapbooks blog:http://cottagescrapbooks.blogspot.comThe Cottage Creatives:http://creatives4cottagescrapbooks.blogspot.comStella's Cottage Blog ~ Meeting Place:http://cottagescrapbooks.com/forum/blog.php?u=4KayC:http://grandmaspixels.blogspot.com/Jessicasma:http://jessicassweetnothings.blogspot.com/Cadacee:http://cadaceescorner.blogspot.com/Demiurgia Designs:http://demiurgia.blogspot.com/KDesigns:http://kdesignscreations.blogspot.comWildcat Designs:http://wildcatdesigns.blogspot.commITSYBELLE:http://mitsybelle.blogspot.com/JobaScraps:http://joba2hut.blogspot.com/ozsue:http://sue-scrapsoflife.blogspot.com/Jean Ann:http://jacksscraps.blogspot.com/ok, go blog!


6 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much!!!!!!

Lisa said...

Thank you so much!

Kessa said...

Thank you for sharing your part of this months Blog Party. Hugs, Keryn

Tami said...

Thanks for sharing & Happy Valentine's Day!

Magicquest said...

Thank you so much for your lovely mini kit. I appreciate all your hard work.

Unknown said...

Thank you so very much for sharing your talent.