Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Today I am feeling abit nostalgic so I thought I would blog .It has been so cold . I have been wasting alot of time watching movies. I have netflex & not only get two movies in the mail but I have been watching the instant online downloads too!! In addition to that I have read several novels. I buy them by the bag full at rummage sales. And then in addition to that I am playing my pcgames.I'm playing Assassin'sCreed now. I am 2/3's through the game.Should only take me many many more hours to finish!! Needless to say digital scrapbooking is addicting. I renewed my membership at scrappers guide.Linda Sattgast is raising her prices for her premier membership but she had a special that if you renewed now you can always get the old price. I am so glad I wasn't out of town visiting my mom because if I would have missed that email from Linda I think I would have cried. I am learning so much from her & the digiscrappers in her premier membership are some of the best on the entire web. It is awesome to look at their LO's using the lessons Linda teaches. Stella at Cottagescrapbooks is one precious lady.She is so enthusiatic & energetic. It is catching. She always has such kind words to say to her members that submit LO's in the gallery.. I have learnd so much from her. I never went to a digiscrapping yahoo group till Stella introduced them to the Ct's. I never dreamed of sharing a RMP(QP) on a file sharing site or designing a blinkie. I ony went to StoneAccentsStudio digi site. Now I have Lo's on Gotta Pixels,Digitalshoptalk,Scrapnfreestyle ,3Scrapateers, NDIS & others.It has been a true adventure to be a CT for her & her store.Her store is only 5 months old now & growing all the time. I wish her success.She deserve3s it .She works so hard. She gives so many freebies it is unbelievable. Well with all this activity I am starting to get behind in my housework. You can only do 52 pick ups so long. I am due for some deep cleaning. I gotta spend more time on my weightwatchers program,exercise,etc. I gotta get ready for income tax. I am starting to get nervous for all I have to do. Maybe that is why I have been watching movies & reading.Procrastinating. Trying to get up my energy . I just signed up for my medicare supplement.Boy they sure make that confusing. Well i guess I am done rambling. I've been thinking of my brother alot lately who lives in another state & mom with her dementia & too far to visit often. I cried last time I saw her. I think this is what has caused me to feel so nostalgic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment