



CottageScrapbooks.com is celebrating the national DigitalScraping event starting Nov.1st by hosting a blog party & I have joined in on the fun. I made two quickpages to share with you using StellarificCreations kit...Old Homestyle.It is a beautiful kit for those vintage & heritage photos but of course can be used for other photos too; like weddings etc. Quickpages are great when you want to get alot of layouts done for an album.Just add a photo & journaling & your are done.
And HERE for second quickpage
Here are the other bloggers joining in the fun
Cottage Scrapbooks Internet Blog (Jessicasma - Donna is Blog Keeper)http://cottagescrapbooks.blogspot.com/Creatives4CottageScrapbooks Bloghttp://creatives4cottagescrapbooks.blogspot.com/Cottage Stellahttp://cottagescrapbooks.com/forum/blog.php?u=4Stellarific Creationshttp://stellarificcreations.blogspot.com/CanDesignshttp://mermaidshaven.blogspot.com/KayChttp://grandmaspixels.blogspot.com/Ozsuehttp://sue-scrapsoflife.blogspot.com/Sillyscrapperhttp://www.scrappinsilly.blogspot.com/Jessicasmahttp://jessicassweetnothings.blogspot.com/JobaScrapshttp://joba2hut.blogspot.com/Jennifer18http://scraptiferet.blogspot.com/Christihttp://scrappymama.ourfamilyblogs.com/Amberponyhttp://amberpony.blogspot.com/ScrapBear Designshttp://scrapbeardesigns.blogspot.com/
2 comments:
I cannot download either of the beautiful quick pages. 4 share tells me they can't find the page. Can you help. They are beautiful and just what I need.
Thank you,
Joanne ~
Your Ready-Made Pages are absolutely gorgeous, I love them!
Thank you for making my kit look so beautiful!!!
Stella
http://cottagescrapbooks.com
Laura ~ I hope you try again, because the pages are downloading well now. The site 4Shared was doing maintenance this weekend, but they are good now.
:)
Post a Comment