Tuesday, January 08, 2008
PhotoShopElements6
Learning Vista and photoshop elements at the same time was/is challenging.I thought I would be able to transfer more of my knowledge of PSP to Elements.The programs may do alot of the same things ---but in very different ways. Lots of trial and error. I am abit overwhelmed where to start in elements.There are so my subscriptions to purchase to learn it.The Ivillage photoshop elements site/forum has lots of free tuts but they are random not like the PSP user site that has self learning tuts in progressive technique-basics,beginners etc.Seems like if you want to learn Elements with out all the headache and time of trial and error you need to buy subscriptions -even for basics online classes like how to use your browser and layers at $20 a pop.The Photoshop elements techniques newsletter subscription seems to be highly recommended and also a premier subscription to ScrapperGuide. My concern is time committment. I don't want to get overwhelmed with all the tutorials to learn and apply .Knowing me if I pay for something then I will want to do every darn challenge and tut. I fell like I need both subscriptions.Maybe I should just start with one . I still participate at SASY and do all their challengess.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment