Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I'm a CT for CottageStella


Stella asked me to join her creative team for her StellarificDesigns creations.How could I refuse? I love her work. What an opportunity to grow and expand my horizons!This is a first time experience for me. I will learn as I go.
My first task I need to do is sign up for more scrapbooking sites to post my layouts made with Stella's kits. I want to get her CT blinkie in my signatures too.
Here is my first layout using her kit HeartAngel

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is one of the best layouts I have seen in a very, very long time. And I am pleased as punch that you used my Heart Angel kit to do this... It is stunning, to say the least. I was also very proud to nominate it for one of my favourite things in the SAS Newsletter this week.
Your proud designer
Stella