
I will be so happy when I get my new computer.It is almost impossible to do 12x12 layouts.That hourglass just doesn't want to stop running.I have discovered if I scrap at 8x8 which is the size I print I can scrapbook most things .Boy, it will be unbelievable to be able to scrap fast! Brent is going to help me buy my computer since he is looking for a new one too.I have one in mind at Dell already.Waiting to see if any specials come out or if Costco etc. have what I need.No hurry cause this computer working- just too slow for digiscrapping.
Most of the photos of my kids were taken in the 70's .Photos's taken in 60's & 70's are the worse quality in history of photography.Something to do with type of film etc used at that time. My photos reflect this.They are unclear and fading . I understand one technique to use with these poor photos is to take just part of the photo to use.(Can put on elements,use as background paper , etc.
No comments:
Post a Comment