
I made this pumpkin from scratch and it wasn't easy!
The tutorial I used was an older version then my program
and alot of the instructions did not work.I wish corel would get with it on their user site and update the tutorials for the newer versions.Sally says she is going to get me photoshop elements for Christmas.After wasting so much time trying to do this tutorial it might not be a bad idea since there are so many more tuts for photoshop. I did read on scrapgirls web site a comment by Ro the founder of the site that the new photoshop elements version 6 is out but has removed some actions dig.scrapbookers use a lot and if this is the case PSP in the future may be up in sales. I gotta tell Sally to get version 5 if she still thinks she wants to buy me this for Christmas. I am conflicted about changing programs because of the learning curve and I feel loyal to PSPug site.
No comments:
Post a Comment