I use to post free quickpages every month for blog trains when I was on Stellarific's Ct but that was before her site crashed & was never started again. It was such a fun site & I miss it!Stella has returned to her first love & has a site now for plants/herbs & another for her writing/poetry. Now I Ct for LightningBugCreations ( Carmen)who had her store at DigitalScrapbookingStudio ( formerly StoneAccentsStudio) but now is at IvyScraps.The Studio was my first home & I have never left it. So many wonderful people there. Mistybelle,Ambowife, Kimberkatt & more. I try to do Traci's Monday eve whisper chats. I wish Carmen was still at the studio because it is too hard for me to keep up with another site. And then oc course I belong to Linda Sattgast site,Digitalscrapping Guide and am a premier member for several years now. I absolutely love getting a kit, 4 lessons with video & PDF files & quickpages for a complete album every month.This is where I have learned all I know about digiscrapping. I've taken online classes there too. Lets Scrap & EasyPage Design- the most comprehensive classes anywhere on the web. Last but not least I am active at JessicaPrague's site too. Template tuesday Is really neat. I've taken several online classes on Jessica's site too. How to restore old photos class & a workflow for fixing photos class, heritage album class, & others.The most recent class there was by Carol Stringham on how to get my dslr camera off auto. It was great. I never knew how much fun photography could be.
So even though I haven't been posting to my blog alot I indeed have been busy digital scapbooking! I just finished an album on all my daughters birthdays & will be taking advantage of JessicaPragues summer special for 50% off photobook albums at PaperKiwi.
No comments:
Post a Comment