Tuesday, March 31, 2009

April Cottagescrapbooks Blog Party



















You can get these RMP's HERE

I made two RMP's for the party . One I made using papers & frames from the kit Mistybelle made for this party & you can get it on her blog.See blog roll below. The 2nd LO was made using StellarificCreations beautiful kit Spring Song. The rainbow is mine.
Here's the blog roll
Stellarific Creations:http://stellarificcreations.blogspot.comScrapbooking In Australia:http://scrapbookinginaustralia.blogspot.comCottage Scrapbooks blog:http://cottagescrapbooks.blogspot.comThe Cottage Creatives:http://creatives4cottagescrapbooks.blogspot.comStella's other blog:http://creativebystella.blogspot.com/Stella's Cottage Blog ~ Meeting Place:http://cottagescrapbooks.com/forum/blog.php?u=4KayC:http://grandmaspixels.blogspot.com/mITSYBELLE:http://mitsybelle.blogspot.com/Jean Ann:http://jacksscraps.blogspot.com/ JobaScraps:http://joba2hut.blogspot.com/ KDesigns:http://kdesignscreations.blogspot.com/JessicasMahttp://jessicassweetnothings.blogspot.com/Cadaceehttp://cadaceescorner.blogspot.com/
__._,_.___




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Easter post on Apr. 01, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Do Not Show post on Apr. 16, 2009. Thanks again.