
This is the fastest summer ever.It hasn't been that warm either.I haven't even turned on my central air! First time in 30 years.Global warming?I don't think I believe in it. I secretly think it is just a way to get more control of the people, get more money for a few to become bosses (leaders telling & monitoring the masses) & to become billionaires.Of course this is not politically correct. I believe political correctness is slowly destroying this nation.I don't believe all the propaganda our biased media puts out either.( It's more of what they don't report) Well enough of this rambling. I don't know why I am even writing this.
We had a big family reunion last week.First time in 127 years that the entire family was reunitied.My cousin Judy loves genealogy & found our lost relatives in Germany & they came to meet their American relatives.Five family branches were represented & over 200 people attended a two day celebration with bus tours, catered lunches,photographer etc.Judy has been working on the family tree & a book or CD's is done with over 1500 pages of history ,family pages,photos etc. I am getting 6 CD's in a nice box.Can't wait for it to arrive.
here's a photo of my grandparents that was very faded. I tried to restore it.
No comments:
Post a Comment