Stella tagged me & I am suppose to write 7 things about my self (some randon & some weird)& then tag 7 other blogs.
1. I am presently playing the computer game BioShock-- a shooter type game which is not my favorite genre of games: but I am actually enjoying it.
2. I got the lastest game of NeverWintersNight and as soon as I finish BioShock & delete from my computer I will load this game. I can hardly wait.
3. I don't watch tv-rarely anyway.
4. I listen to talk radio alot.
5.I am a new grandmother of a beautiful little girl.
6. I have netflex & love it-watch at least 2 movies a week.
7.I joined Weight Watchers & lost 15 pounds.
I'll have to edit this post to add the blogs I tag to get the links etc. This is going to be hard since Stella has tagged her CT members blogs already & this would be who I would tag too.I don't know anyone with blogs.I do occasionally look at SAS members blogs posted in forum posts & of course I go to designer blogs & from those to others. Do I dare tag someone from SAS forums blogs?
No comments:
Post a Comment