Tuesday, November 27, 2007
My New Computer
Well I finally purchased my new computer. There were a lot of specials out there for Thanksgiving and black friday. And if I was just looking to do digital scrapbooking a few of them would have been just fine.But...I am also a gamer( mmorpg,Oblivion,World of Warcraft,Adventure games,London's hellfire) and that was the problem. I needed a GOOD graphics card. And there was none to be found in any specials or store including BestBuy,CircuitCity, or Costco and Office Max. So I ended up custom building it at Dell. Estimated shipping date is Dec. 6th--St. Nicolas Day! My son helped me alot to know what to get, esp. the graphics card.He sent me to Tom'sHardware.com to see how important a decent graphics card is and how they were rated by tiers from best on down.!! I haven't been able to play Oblivion because my present graphic card is so bad and I am looking forward to that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment