Friday, September 21, 2007

StoneAccentsStudio

This site just started about 3 months ago by JulieO and I happened to come across it at almost the begining -which is a rich experience to see a site grow from infancy to maturity. Two weeks ago Julie had the grand opening of the store.It was a fun day with lots of free gifts and games to play. It is so neat to get to know the designers and visit their blogs and websites. That is why I have again visited my blog which I have not written in for a few years.Glad to see it was still active. I did have some trouble retrieving the password etc. but did manage somehow to get back on. I saw one of my layouts for a challenge( on SAS) on Terrell's blog! ( one of the SAS-y designers) which was astonishing to see! I have been doing a few of the challenges on the site. I check the site everyday.I am spending way too much time on the computer.

No comments: